Bilingual IOP Counselor
Company: Root Center For Advanced Recovery
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Excellent Benefit Package, including $2500 Sign-On
Bonus!Position SummaryUnder the supervision of the clinic
supervisory staff, performs full range of counseling and clinical
duties including but not limited to assessment, education and
treatment of clients experiencing substance abuse addiction and/or
related behavioral health disorders.Essential Functions
- Counseling Clients; facilitates individual counseling, family
and/or significant support person(s) counseling, and group
counseling, identifies problems and provides strategies for
resolution and/or intervention in order to assist clients in
reaching treatment goals, provides on going education and
- Treatment Plans; develops treatment plans including client
needs, immediate and long-term goals, action steps, and treatment
services to assist in reaching goals.
- Case Management; schedules appointments, administers client
urinalysis testing by observing collection first-hand, monitors
client progress to assure treatment plan objectives are met.
- Referrals; refers or enroll clients to related programs or
services by identifying appropriate resources and assisting clients
to accurately complete eligibility or financial applications.
- Intake and Screenings; informs clients of admission procedures,
obtains information needed to determine eligibility for admission
into a treatment modality, establishes and monitors case records;
provides comprehensive orientation to clients on program
operations, client obligations, rules of the treatment program and
- Assessments; conducts client assessments and evaluations by
gathering relevant history, identifying sources, and obtaining
collaborative information from outside agencies. Record keeping and
documentation; Completes routine and non-routine reports, including
treatment plans, progress notes, charts, closing and/or transfer
summaries, and other recordkeeping paperwork related to treatment
as required by the agency's program policies and procedures.
- Participation; participates in team meetings, case conferences,
clinical seminars, supervisory and training sessions as deemed
appropriate by supervisory personnel.
- Administrative; covers the front desk, monitors client fee
system, and other client management duties including monitoring
loitering in and outside facility.Minimum Qualification
RequirementsA Master's Degree in a relevant field which will
qualify for State of Connecticut licensure. Fluent in speaking
Spanish.COMPENSATION & BENEFITSFor all benefit eligible employees
(20+ hours/week), we offer a prestigious employment package that
includes competitive compensation plus a comprehensive array of
- Work Life Balance- Flexibility: Great work life balance with
clinics closed on Sundays. No current on-call responsibilities.
Time off including PTO (4 weeks), three (3) Paid training days and
twelve (12) paid holidays.
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance- with flexible employee
contribution options depending upon chosen plan.
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D - 100% paid by Root Center for
- Short-Term Disability - 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 5% employer match after 6 months
of employment and an additional 5% employer contribution after 1
year of employment.
- $1500 provided annually for tuition, license reimbursement,
certifications or other educational activities, including 3 paid
training days for educational activities and conferences.
- Root Center has approved sites for the following NHSC Loan
Repayment Programs: The Loan Repayment Program, Students to Service
Loan Repayment Program, Rural Community Loan Repayment Program and
Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program!
Keywords: Root Center For Advanced Recovery, Hartford , Bilingual IOP Counselor, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!