Supportive Services Coordinator
Company: Pennrose Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:The Supportive Services Coordinator is responsible for
developing and implementing educational, social and empowering
on-site programming that enhances the quality of lives for our
residents while improving overall property operations. They provide
resources and referrals to residents to community agencies and
programs that will help meet the residents' needs and aid them in
being successful tenants. They ensure compliance with any and all
- Coordinates the implementation of supportive service plans and
the delivery of needed and appropriate programming and services at
all assigned properties.
- Maintains compliance with supportive service program
requirements specific to each development. Ensures that each
assigned property is meeting the PMC Scorecard requirements and
that all PMC, state and federal reporting is completed
- Assesses residents' needs and facilitates access to services
and/or provides resources for residents.
- Educates residents on lease obligations to assist them in being
more successful tenants.
- Proactively addresses rental delinquency issues, housekeeping
issues and resident related issues which could attribute to high
resident turnover or property damage.
- Identify, network and collaborate with community agencies to
provide programming and services that will educate and enhance the
quality of the residents' lives.Qualifications:Performance Metrics
- All PMC, state and federal reporting is completed on-time.
- All Supportive Service program requirements are in
- Supportive Service programming is of quality and meets the PMC
Supportive Service Scorecard standards.
- Improved property operations through Supportive Service
provisionRequired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Services or related field or two to
three years of experience in the Social Service field or related
- Requires a valid driver's license, an insured vehicle, and the
ability to travel (between properties, on-call emergencies,
- Ability to work periodic flexible hours is required. Ability to
travel by plane and automobile is required.
- Ability to work at property locations within or near
transitional neighborhoods - again with the support of PMC.
- Ability to climb stairs, take elevators, bend, squat and reach
Keywords: Pennrose Management, Hartford , Supportive Services Coordinator, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!