Senior Commercial General Liability Claims Specialist - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client, a leading Insurance Carrier, is
seeking to add a Commercial General Liability Claims Specialist to
their Connecticut operations. This person would be responsible for
handling moderate to complex Commercial General Liability claims
including Slip and Falls, Premise Liability, and 3rd party property
damage losses throughout the East Coast. Responsibilities of this
position include reviewing coverage, investigation, and settling
losses from inception to close. This person would have the ability
to work remotely!
- Examine, adjust, and defend, general liability claims and
lawsuits filed against insureds towards an amicable resolution
- Review terms, conditions, and exclusions of the insurance
policy to determine coverage.
- Conduct investigations of the facts and circumstances of the
claim presented, securing necessary medical and other documentation
of alleged damages, and negotiating settlements with claimants and
- Make timely claims payments and adjustments; communicate claim
action/processing with claimant and client.
- Ensure claim files are properly documented and claims coding is
- 4 to 7+ years of Commercial General Liability claims
- Well-versed with Commercial General Liability (CGL) coverage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.Salary/Benefits
- $75,000 to $90,000+ annual base salary plus Bonus
- Ability to work remotely
- Fully-Funded Pension Plan
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Lucrative PTO plan
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Hartford , Senior Commercial General Liability Claims Specialist - Remote, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!