Senior Account Executive
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.---Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta
currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a
Senior Account Executive!Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers'
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven
to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
- You're passionate about growing your industry knowledge as you
build your career.
- You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build
business relationships.Experience, Educational Reqts and
- Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business
outside sales experience, selling to clients -in the digital
imaging solutions or other technology industry.
- College degree preferred but not required
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
required!Konica Minolta Offers: -
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
- earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
-Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is
transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica
Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth
opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
-Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. -
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Hartford , Senior Account Executive, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!