Posted on: May 13, 2022
Ultimate Staffing is seeking a temproary -Draftsperson -in the
Hartford Connecticut area!!The Draftsperson works with an
engineering team to create and maintain documentation for new
and/or existing products..ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:The Draftsperson is
responsible and accountable to the Director of Engineering for
completing assigned duties. To fulfill that role, the Draftsperson
- Create engineering drawings based on sample parts.
- Update existing engineering drawings based on guidance and
instruction from engineering personnel.
- Create and/or modify documentation such as manuals, work
instructions, bills of materials and others as needed.
- Takes active participation in design reviews, design releases,
and design changes as required.
- Ensure that his/her Drafting tasks conform to the company
quality system procedures as documented.
- Determines and follows quality and safety requirements from a
product design perspective, in accordance with company
instructions, based on current standards, and best design
practices.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS: -
- Associate Degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience in a
- Must be fluent with CAD software. Autodesk Inventor is
- Must be able to use common measurement tools such as
- Must be able to read, understand, and discuss technical
requirements, specifications, plans, drawings, etc. with great
attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills and be able to
interface between all internal disciplines.
- Must have problem-solving abilities as well as a good
three-dimensional conceptual ability.
- Prefer experience with MS Office software products.
- Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience with Visual Manufacturing or similar ERP
software.We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring
decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job
assignments are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any
other protected classification. We consider all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Hartford , Draftsperson, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!