Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Oncology
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: May 13, 2022
12 Hour Day Shift
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced
Registered Nurse to join our team of mission-driven healthcare
innovators at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Our vision
is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local
communities, creating a positive impact for everyone that walks
through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting
physicians while providing exceptional treatment to patients with a
variety of medical conditions.
The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients. This critical role assists in creating and
managing nursing care plans and will participate in the evaluation
of current and future medical needs of the patient.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health Of New England:
* Day 1 benefits, no waiting period!
* Patient-Centric environment
* Great Benefits
* Career growth and advancement potential
* Diverse and Inclusive Culture
* 36 hours per week
* 12-hour DAY shift
* 7am - 7pm
* Weekend and holiday rotation
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
* Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
* Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that they
have a transparent understanding of the care being provided.
* Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
* Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
* Education: Graduate of an accredited college or university
affiliated nursing program. BSN graduate preferred.
* Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
* Certification: BLS and ACLS certification required. National
certification in area of specialty preferred.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Effective communication, organizational and critical thinking
* Certification: BLS (AHA/ARC) required. OCN certification and ONS
Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification preferred.
* Experience: Acute care and Medical-Surgical. Oncology experience
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery
system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities
dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute
care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's
overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million
people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses
on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance,
adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick
time, and professional advancement just to name a few.Employees can
also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Oncology, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!