Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Harrison National Employment
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Our client, a leading Mortgage Lender on the East Coast, is
seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer. All leads provided.
This opportunity includes a base salary with an aggressive
commission structure. Unlimited bonus potential.
Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through
marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification
phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary
documentation. Will provide high-quality service to both internal
and external customers by selecting the best options and taking
ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client
is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits
their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different
programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the
terms of each product and ensures that all of the required
documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely
- Builds relationships with both internal and external
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools,
and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan
program/policy information to both external customers and internal
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan
process from origination to close and providing ongoing
communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned
Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable
federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level (Executive Loan
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise
when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI's set by
Management for Productivity and QA
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION - Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from
four-year College or University preferred - 3 or more years of
mortgage sales experience as a Loan Officer in a direct-to-consumer
setting - Must have NMLS license and state license or licenses -
Proven track record of exceptional performance - Extensive
knowledge of all mortgage products and experience selling broad
range of mortgage products (Purchase, Conventional, Gov't) - To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. - Self-starter, goal-oriented sales professional
who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service
to our customers. - Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry,
products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines - Strong
negotiation and time management skills - Excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written - Computer skills with the ability
to learn loan origination systems and automated underwriting
Keywords: Harrison National Employment, Hartford , Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!