SailPoint Implementation Lead (SuccessFactors)- Remote/Delivery Center role
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do
- Will be the lead or SME for SailPoint on this project, need
experience with integrating Success Factors
- Be doing Sailpoint integration with SuccessFactors Employee
Central for automated identity provisioning
- Active Directory integration
- Provide daily/weekly reporting to senior managers and
- Attend weekly standup meetings
- Manage workshops for SailPoint
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable
federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data
with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions
including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of
skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation
and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery
Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live
close to home with limited travel.
- 5+ years of SailPoint implementation experience
- Implementation experience with Success Factors
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Travel up to 15%
- Experience working with IAM, identity governance, HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
Keywords: Deloitte, Hartford , SailPoint Implementation Lead (SuccessFactors)- Remote/Delivery Center role, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!