Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview Administers information from clients by phone, email
and fax in order to process insurance claims; work with clients,
adjusters, and Producers on claims status, problems, and questions.
Additional responsibility for managing claims, collaborating with
insureds and assisting with problem solving in conjunction with
Claims Specialist and Producers. The Ideal Candidate
- You have a customer service mindset and enjoy solving people's
problems with a smile
- You are a dependable team player and are able to get the work
done as assigned to you
- Communication, both written & verbal, is something you are good
at If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
- Assist Accounts with ongoing claim issues.
- Monitor claims to ensure reserves are fair/reasonable.
- Push for reserve reductions prior to Experience Mod and Policy
- Reports claims for clients and works directly with both
insureds and claimants to identify new claims.
- Schedule and conduct claim review meetings with account and
- Handle Claim Reporting for Agency when back up needed.
- Reviews claim forms and related documents for completeness, and
calls or writes insured or other involved persons for missing
information and posts or attaches information to claim file.
- Follows up on claims to secure Adjuster and claim number and
updates claim reporting information for companies.
- Follows up on claim acknowledgements and adjuster assignments
for large claims as appropriate.
- Serves as contact for Adjuster and Insured for claims related
- Resolves coverage questions in order to provide best possible
claim outcomes for clients.
- Prepares claims information for presentations as
- Resolves customer claim issues in coordination with Claims
Specialist and Producers in order to reduce E&O exposure.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Advanced degree from college or technical school; or 4-8 years
of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Valid Adjuster and Property and Casualty Agent license
- Tech savvy; ability to learn multiple systems including
Microsoft Office Suite and Agency Management software
- Strong organization and communication skills Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive.We're proud to be the fastest-growing
independent insurance broker in America, but we're even prouder of
the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our
clients every day.Working with us will give you the opportunity to
do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and
most importantly, grow with us.AssuredPartners is committed to
embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace
that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives
and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing
the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth,
innovate and think bigger!
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Hartford , Claims Specialist, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!