Registered Nurse (RN) Surgical Cardiology PT Days
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:12 Hour Day
ShiftDescription:Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an
experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of mission-driven
healthcare innovators at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those
within our local communities, creating a positive impact for
everyone that walks through our doors. This person is responsible
for assisting physicians while providing exceptional treatment to
patients with a variety of medical conditions.The ideal candidate
will display a drive to provide patient-centered experiences
through scholarly scientific inquiry, compassion for the human
spirit and mind, advocacy and education for the patient and
families, and collaboration with all those who touch our patients.
This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care
plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future
medical needs of the patient.Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health
Of New England:
- Day 1 benefits, no waiting period!
- Patient-Centric environment
- Great Benefits
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Diverse and Inclusive CultureWork Hours/Shift:
- 24 hours per week
- 12-hour DAY shift
- 7am - 7pm
- Weekend and holiday rotationYou Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through
- Education: Graduate of an accredited college or university
affiliated nursing program. BSN graduate preferred.
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
- Certification: BLS certification required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Effective communication, organizational and critical thinking
- Experience: Acute care, Medical-Surgical, Cardiology experience
- Certification: ACLS and Stroke Certification preferred.About
Trinity Health Of New England:Trinity Health Of New England is an
integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of
world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum
preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top
level care to increase our community's overall health at lower
costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a
part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients
first and having the best colleagues to do so.Trinity Health Of New
England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance,
tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional
advancement just to name a few.Employees can also take advantage of
extra benefits specific to each hospital.Step up to your potential.
Write your story and apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and
InclusionTrinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and
nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because
we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to
recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language
preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve
and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We
also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and
perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to
innovative solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention,
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Surgical Cardiology PT Days, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!