Patient Service Representative - Billing Office
Company: Orthopedic Associates of Hartford
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Established in 1970, Orthopedic Associates of Hartford, P.C., is
one of the areas largest orthopedic practices with office locations
throughout greater Hartford. Our growing practice is currently
seeking a Patient Service Representative to join our Billing &
Collections team in our Farmington business office. The successful
candidate will be a team player who is dependable, organized,
enthusiastic, and detail oriented. A positive "can-do" attitude is
a must.What you'll do:
- Handle incoming calls from patients and physician offices with
questions regarding balances due by patients.
- Update patient demographics.
- Read, understand, and explain to patients Explanation of
- Communicate with patients and staff in a prompt, pleasant, and
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of insurance billing requirements and how to
read an Explanation of Benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Computer skills, including on-line insurance websites and
Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up
Keywords: Orthopedic Associates of Hartford, Hartford , Patient Service Representative - Billing Office, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!