Bilingual Senior Customer Service Quality /Audit Representative - Remote
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
You ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within
the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions
from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the
opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group,
we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of
our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and
Korean, Cantonese OR Mandarin , we can show you how to put all of
your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast-
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear
about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system.
It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like
UnitedHealth Group. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best
resources and tools in the world to help serve our members by
ensuring the quality of our customer service operations and the
customer experience. This is no small opportunity.
There are several steps in our hiring process - it s a thorough
process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for
you and for us. In today s ultra-competitive job market, the
importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than
ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your
application. (i.e. profile, history, certifications and
application/job questions). Once you submit your resume, you ll
receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an
on-line pre-screening test that we ask you to complete as part of
our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital
video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to
help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you can
check on the status of your application at any time, but you will
also be notified via e-mail.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday.
Employees are required to work an 8-hour shift between our normal
business hours of 8:00 am to 6:30 pm EST, Given the business need,
to work occasional overtime or weekend.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group
s Telecommuter Policy.
- Responsible for quality assurance by conducting audits of calls
for all Customer Service Scheduling Coordinators.
- Provide feedback to scheduling coordinators on audit results in
ICBM (Interactive Client Business Manager).
- Provide verbal and/or written feedback directly to Scheduling
Coordinators and leadership staff on audit results.
- Analyze/Utilize information to build recommendations to reduce
errors and improve processes and performance.
- Create, maintain, and track reports in relation to performance
- Advises Management of trends that are observed so residual
trainings can be performed.
- Serve as a subject matter resource/expert to scheduling
coordinators, supervisors, and management staff.
- Must act as a resource and mentor to others as it pertains to
quality monitoring and process coaching; this includes but not
limited to New Hire Road to Success, QA Shadowing, etc.
- Participate in QA & TeamCare team meetings and answer questions
about scorecard and guideline.
- Collaborate with Training, TeamCare management, ORS and peers
when needed, in all locations (TN, MD, CA, MO, PR and India).
- Ability to monitor several new/on-going projects that include
calls for internal and external partners.
- Responsible for live monitoring Scheduling Coordinators
telephone interactions, for the purpose of ensuring quality
service, and adherence to approved scripting.
- Responsible for using approved department forms to document
- Must assist with the development of call center training and
quality assurance processes, if applicable.
- Will work with QA/Training, TeamCare leadership and senior
management on coaching, training, and the development of scheduling
- Supports and suggests improvements/recommendations to meet the
highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing/ monitoring system documentation for
adherence to department procedures and policies.
- Responsible to master the QA guideline, Knowledgebase and Score
- Advises management immediately for any type of Improvement
- Follows department QA plan to ensure quality customer
- Ensures that metrics are met for calls monitored, adherence,
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Will be asked to multi-task daily if needed.
- Other duties as assigned. This role is equally challenging and
rewarding. The entire customer service operation is reliant on your
ability to audit calls and provide feedback to team members, as
well as analyzing information to build recommendations.
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- Bilingual in English/Cantonese, Mandarin, or Korean
- 6+ months of customer service experience analyzing and solving
- 6+ months of experience in a high-volume call center
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
(create/edit/save/send documents, spreadsheets and
- PowerPoint (create/edit/save) Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree (or higher)
- Experience in customer service call auditing, preferably in
- Claims processing experience
- 6+ months experience handling escalated calls.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring with the purpose of
improving call quality
- QA score 95% and above (Internal)
- Demonstrated expertise in use of call center software programs
(Hawkeye Scheduler/SharePoint/MS Teams) Telecommuting Requirements:
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is
separated from other living areas and provides information
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group
approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing
high-speed internet service
- Must be able to connect directly into internet - via hard wire
(either directly to modem or router) Soft Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a
fast-paced, teamwork environment (multi-task).
- Must be a team player and have the ability to interact cross
functionally within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt
communication to audience
- Ability to coach and develop staff in a positive manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have great time management & problem-solving skill
- Professional and positive display of compassion and commitment
to service excellence
- Must have the ability to prioritize assignments in a fast-paced
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision, a high level
of accuracy, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to motivate and encourage others UnitedHealth Group
requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background
and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group
values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the
military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the
service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true:
Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a
civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want
to help guide your career journey. Learn more at
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military
veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make the health system
work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the
world's large accumulation of health - related information, or
guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for
millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and
uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group
family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds
and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to
reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high
performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular
opportunity to do your life's best work. SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range
for Colorado residents is $18.17 - $32.26. The salary range for
Connecticut / Nevada residents is $20.00 - $35.53. Pay is based on
several factors including but not limited to education, work
experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary.....
click apply for full job details
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Hartford , Bilingual Senior Customer Service Quality /Audit Representative - Remote, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!