Company: SNI Financial
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Product Designer:General Scope of Responsibilities: Prepares
clear, complete and accurate layout, detail and proposal drawings.
Some travel may be required.Specific Responsibilities:
- Create layout detail and proposal drawings
- Perform engineering calculations and analyses
- Prepares machinery spare parts lists, bills-of-material and
operations manuals as required.
- Data collection and field measurements
- Support field installation of designed equipment
- Use computer assisted drafting equipment and software.
- Assist in machine audits and measurement trips as directed by
- Able to assist field service management as needed.Position
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school; and five or more years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical reference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as
fractions, percentages, ratio and proportions to practical
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
- Good Autocad/Inventor skills are essential
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good computer ability (standard Windows based programs)
- Professional image
Keywords: SNI Financial, Hartford , Product Designer, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!