Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview of the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is in the manufacturing industry and has been around
for almost 100 years.
- Due to growth, they are looking to a hire a full time contract
to hire Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their small
- Ideally candidates must be able to start September 19th or
- Position is hybrid in West Hartford, CT. Up to 2 days work from
home after short training period!
- Hours: 8am-5pm with a one hour lunch
- Company boasts a great company culture with kind employees and
really takes care of their employees. Great benefits if hired on
- This position will begin immediately after an interview.
Candidates must be local to the Baltimore area!
- Company has been described as the best place to work! Others
employees have great things to say such as:
- "People are so nice and want you to learn"
- "...people are nice and easy to get along with. It's a great
place to get work experience..."
Duties of the AR Specialist:
- Print and organize invoices received via mail, email,
- Process credit cards; reconcile previous days credit
- Enter and post cash and credit card receipts or wires/ACH
- Process backorder reports
- Review orders on credit hold; contact customers and negotiate
- Initiate collection calls as needed
- Maintain open communication with Receptionist; discuss any cash
- Complete any freight billing issues for Accounts Payable
Qualifications for the AR Specialist:
- 5-7+ years' work experience in Accounting/Customer Service
- Strong knowledge of MS Office. Basic to proficient Excel
- Detailed-oriented, takes initiative, strong problem solving and
- NO COVID vaccination required!
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Hartford , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!