Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Employment Type: Part time Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift
Description: Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an
experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of mission-driven
healthcare innovators at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those
within our local communities, creating a positive impact for
everyone that walks through our doors. This person is responsible
for providing exceptional care with a focus on stroke patients as
well as a variety of medical conditions on a 20-bed acute care
unit. Our unit offers a unique opportunity to learn and establish
interests in many different specialty areas while expanding your
nursing career. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a drive to
provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific
inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and
education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all
those who touch our patients. Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health
Of New England:
- Day 1 benefits, no waiting period!
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Favorable tuition reimbursement to further your nursing
- Supportive team-driven environment
- Culturally Diverse Community
- Engaged leadership and colleague collaboration Work
- 24 hours per week
- 12-hour NIGHT shift
- 7pm - 7am
- Weekend and holiday rotation You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
- Certification: CPR certification required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Effective communication, organizational and critical thinking
skills. Preferred Skills:
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Experience: Acute care, Medical-Surgical, Medicine Stroke
- Certification: ACLS and Stroke Certification preferred. About
Trinity Health Of New England: Trinity Health Of New England is an
integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of
world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum
preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top
level care to increase our community's overall health at lower
costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a
part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients
first and having the best colleagues to do so. Trinity Health Of
New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance,
tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional
advancement just to name a few.Employees can also take advantage of
extra benefits specific to each hospital. Step up to your
potential. Write your story and apply today! Our Commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!