VP, Sales - Oracle Marketing Cloud
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) is seeking experienced sales
leaders to fill open VP of Sales positions with in the
OMC is seeking people with deep experience in leading sales teams
selling products such as CDP's, email systems and loyalty. This
sales leader will be responsible for a team of sellers tasked with
booking new business, renewal expansion and new expansion. They
will be skilled in sales process management including forecasting,
reporting and sales leadership. They will be supporting their
sellers in every facet of the engagement; including presentation
preparation, engagement, sales processing and contract/pricing
They will have spent at least 10 years in the marketing technology
space working with similar tools and functionality selling into
marketing leaders, technology buyers, user buyers and financial
buyers. They will have an integral role in expanding Oracle's
footprint with Unity; our CDP along with CrowdTwist, Responsys and
- Lead a team of experienced sellers an all aspects of the
- Become proficient and reliable using Oracle's Sales Cloud for
forecasting and deal management.
- Responsible for booking both new business/logos as well as
growing revenue on existing Oracle installed clients.
- Engage with sellers on pipeline development, growth and
detailed process driven sales engagements.
- Oracle is organized by verticals; and this leader will become
an expert in the nuances of the vertical to help develop the unique
value proposition necessary for the team.
- Will work with marketing leaders, inside sales leaders and
others to create the vertical identity to drive the necessary
- Must be able to interface with Oracle executive
- Will work closely with the sales engineering team to create
compelling value driven verticalized content for pitches.
- 10 years of relevant experience within a Relationship/Direct
- Bachelor's degree along with at least 10 years of
- A solid understanding of technology and marketing programs is
- Strong B2B and B2C selling experience and knowledge.
- SaaS sales experience or strong technology platform
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external
- Defined forecasting and reporting experience.
- Coaching and teaching skills a must to drive team focused
**Range and benefit information provided in this posting are
specific to the stated location(s)**
New York City Pay Range: from $187,800 to $338,100 per annum;
eligible for commission, equity, and may be eligible for
Colorado Pay Range: from $187,800 to $338,100 per annum; eligible
for commission, equity, and may be eligible for compensation
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to
account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market
conditions, as well as reflect Oracle's differing products,
industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the
preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Adoption assistance
- Financial planning and group legal
- Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow's
technology to tackle today's problems. True innovation starts with
diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone's voice is heard, we're inspired to go beyond what's
been done before. It's why we're committed to expanding our
inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and
We've partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector-and
continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where
work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite
of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and
consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life
insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to
give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We're committed to including people with disabilities at all stages
of the employment process. If you would like accessibility
assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us
know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to
comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and
occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
pursuant to applicable law.
*** Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action
Keywords: Oracle, Hartford , VP, Sales - Oracle Marketing Cloud, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!