Lead Wealth Advisor - CFP
Company: The Judson Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Reference Number: MHH7137
Location: Hartford, Connecticut Judson Group has partnered with a
highly regarded fee-only RIA in the search for a Lead Wealth
Advisor - CFP. This individual will be managing current and new
client relationships, as well as reviewing and discussing financial
strategies to meet client goals. They will work with a team of
advisors and support staff to meet the client's needs.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Solve complicated financial planning, estate, tax and
- Work with client support team to provide an exceptional client
- Lead meetings with clients and prospects.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly
executed and documented.
- Gather client data including financial constraints and
- Manage account administration, cashiering, and forms for
- Understands the role of a fiduciary and that clients come
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- CFP required.
- Has completed at least 30 full financial plans in MoneyGuide
Pro (consideration given to other planning software)
- 7+ years of experience with an investment consulting/management
firm, family office, or RIA.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or negative COVID-19 Test Results
is required. Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package. Judson
Group1059 Wealthy Street SE, Suite 201 Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Keywords: The Judson Group, Hartford , Lead Wealth Advisor - CFP, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!