Connecticut Telemedicine Primary Care MD / DO - REMOTE
Company: Circle Medical
Posted on: November 27, 2022
We have openings for board-certified MDs and DOs
Circle Medical is a UCSF Health Affiliate and adult-only primary
care practice committed to the empanelment of primary care
providers resulting in high quality, continuity of care for their
patients through telemedicine. We are an evidence-based practice
that leverages our proprietary HIPAA-compliant technology that
ensures a delightful and safe experience for patients and
clinicians via two-way, video-audio appointments.
Please find out more about us on our website.
Pay is a fee-for-service model. Fully empaneled PCPs earn an
average of $180/hr or $120/hr, respectively, with appointments
lasting from 20 to 30 mins. MDs/DOs compensation is $60 per
encounter, plus a robust incentive program and other moonlighting
opportunities for top-performing PCPs.
We are a 7-day-a-week operation offering PCPs the flexibility to
set their reoccurring schedules within any combination of days,
including evenings and weekends, with a minimum requirement of 86
patient hours per month (or an average of 20 hours per calendar
PCPs are also supported by a strong team of patient care
coordinators and licensed medical staff who work with you to ensure
your patients get the care and follow-up they need. We require a
high degree of technical skill utilizing software and an open mind
to fast-paced improvements driven by our technical team.
We accept most PPO plans and help our patients understand their
coverage so that providers can focus on what is most important.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* Board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and
licensed in a minimum of 2 states.
* Two years post-residency practice experience is strongly
preferred; 3-5+ years is ideal
* At ease learning and adapting to new technologies
* Completed an accredited NP program with a national
* Must be Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
* Active DEA with all schedules and in good standing eligible to
obtain additional DEAs as needed
* Ideal candidates will have experience as primary care providers
in a clinical setting.
* Although telemedicine experience is not required, it is
* Willingness to learn how to diagnose and treat a variety of
adult/primary care conditions
* Due to a high volume of applicants, providers that are actively
and fully licensed in at least 2 of the following states: AK, AZ,
CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK,
OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY with the ability to
obtain additional state licenses and DEAs as needed will take
Keywords: Circle Medical, Hartford , Connecticut Telemedicine Primary Care MD / DO - REMOTE, Other , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!