Patient Access / Registration (ARRIVAL TEAM ASSOCIATE)
Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Come join our Patient Access team at Saint Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Of New England! We are part of the nationwide Trinity Health family bringing compassionate care to our communities
This position is in the Radiology Department.
This person works on a team of 5-8 registrars responsible for registration, collection of copayments and collecting all patient demographic information. Processes include obtaining accurate demographic, insurance and patient liability information.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
* Our Mission and Core Values
* Great benefits and Health Insurance Coverage
* Career growth and advancement potential
* Award-winning Patient Access Department
* Full time 32 hr. 800a-4:30pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Exceptional Patient Care: Responsible for the pre-registration process of patient admissions
* Excellent Communicator: Obtain approvals and payments on site
* Strong Educator: Explain insurance and private pay liabilities; appropriately refer patients requiring financial counseling
* Technical Familiarity: Accurately enter/update all patient demographic information, including insurance and patient liability; post payments to appropriate screen and complete reconciliation reports
* Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurances
* Patient access hospital experience strongly preferred
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health, Hartford , Patient Access / Registration (ARRIVAL TEAM ASSOCIATE), Other , Hartford, Connecticut
here to apply!