IT Service Management Analyst (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Job DescriptionWe Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds
high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change
the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable
advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to
learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems
with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a
global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers
successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving
our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making
this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our
success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and
breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys,
Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
Oversees, facilitates, and administers ITIL-based service support
in the coordination of incident ownership on a 24x7 basis.
Responsibilities include the oversight of service delivery
processes, which may include incident management, problem
management, request management, change management, service level
management and configuration management as well as resource
coordination, customer management, dispute and technical resolution
management, and communications at various levels during services
engagements from tactical (incident-based) to strategic (Global
Account Management Strategies).
* Ensures effective communication and coordination of
problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field
service personnel and customers. Actively listening and accurately
paraphrasing technical information, simplifying it, as necessary,
in order for all bridge participants to understand the status of
the incident restoration.
* Participates in bridge conference calls and collaborates with
other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to
standard practices, and continuous improvement.
* Facilitates Unisys standard processes for ITIL core functions
such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management,
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* Must be US citizen - supporting US government clients.
* High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
Background investigation and drug screen required.
* Familiarity with ITIL V3 processes and principals, ITIL
* Effective written and verbal communication. Excellent customer
service, conflict resolution, facilitation and executive
presentation skills required. Ability to create and document
* Knowledge of, not necessarily working experience, with the
following:* Major Incident Management:* Driving P1 incidents to
resolution through L2/L3 support engagement, leveraging the paging
system and on-call scheduling
* Documentation of key work streams and events during the
* Send notifications to leadership and key stakeholders that
include impact(s) to the business, completed work streams and
results, next actions, and current status
* Ensure proper functional and hierarchy escalations occur when
required and escalation procedures are followed
* Investigate lower priority incidents that are raised/ triggered
through the ITSM tool that could result in significant business
* Proactively facilitate lower priority incidents in order to
alleviate greater business impact
* Performed department-wide process analysis and developed process
* Problem Management:* Root Cause Analysis process how it works
within the required Service Level Agreement
* Trend analysis, proactive techniques, and after-action
* Service Level Management:* Knowledge of Operation Level
Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements,
Critical Service Levels, and Key Measures
eeoNotice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Unisys, Hartford , IT Service Management Analyst (Incident, Problem, Change Management), Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!