Company: DeWolff, Boberg & Associates
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Management Consulting Birmingham, Alabama Charlotte, North
Carolina Columbia, South Carolina Grand Rapids, Michigan
Huntsville, Alabama New Orleans, Louisiana Orlando, Florida
Savannah, Georgia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania St. Louis, Missouri
San Antonio, Texas Lexington, Kentucky Denver, Colorado Des Moines,
Iowa Boston, Massachusetts Hartford, Connecticut Minneapolis,
Minnesota Fort Lauderdale, Florida Edison, New Jersey Fayetteville,
Arkansas Seeking an Operations Production Management
Professional--to provide leadership and drive accountability to
meet and exceed productivity deliverables.--
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations to ensure daily productivity goals are
- Oversee and monitor daily employee performance.--
- Drive a culture of accountability and ownership--
- Identify barriers and bottlenecks to drive improvement.--
- Conduct continuous improvement efforts to maximize efficiency,
improve quality and reduce cost/waste.
- Conduct daily meetings, one on ones and address performance
gaps on a daily basis.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development.
- Communicate across various departments and at all levels within
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment to enforce
necessary compliance and protocols. Requirements
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience--in a high
volume and fast pace environment (Manufacturing, Distribution,
Transportation, Operations preferred).
- Experience managing teams of 10+ employees. You have been
redirected to a DeWolff, Boberg & Associates job page
Keywords: DeWolff, Boberg & Associates, Hartford , Production Manager, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!