Sr. Data Consultant
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Join #TeamCVS - We're Hiring! - Sr. Data Consultant in Hartford,
CT US - CVS HEALTH cvshealth.com Main menu
- Why CVS Health
- Login Other Sites
- Prescription Help
- Contact Search by job title, job category, location, or
Military MOS code. Use "Search Map" link to see all locations.
- Sr. Data Consultant Sr. Data Consultant Apply Now Job Title:
Sr. Data Consultant Job ID: 1466383BR Location: CT - Hartford
Street Address: 151 Farmington Ave Rogers Bldg Category: Aetna Job
Our Sales Analytics team is seeking a self-motivated, experienced
professional to join a talented team responsible for providing
critical business information in support of our Commercial Business
growth and retention strategy. This is a great opportunity to
innovate and collaborate with a team of professionals across the
enterprise to design and execute on data solutions that meet the
needs of the business.--The Sales Analytics team is a key business
unit within Aetna's Plan Sponsor Insights team and is primarily
focused on supporting the Commercial Business.
- This team is responsible for--performing research and analyzing
sales performance data, interpreting results and making
recommendations based on analytic findings to key stakeholders to
help drive short and long-term objectives.
- Performs applied statistical research and custom analysis of
performance sales data, interprets results, and makes
recommendations based on analytic findings to business areas.--
- Makes recommendations about data collection methods, metrics
definition and evaluation methods.
- Presents analytic reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Defines and delivers analytical solutions that drive short and
- Collaborates with internal and external partners and
organizations in the design and execution of information\data
solutions to answer business and research questions.
- Develops, validates and executes algorithms, statistical models
and reporting tools that answer applied research and business
questions for internal and external clients.
- Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to
existing and prospective constituents on information services,
capabilities and performance results.
- Creates business applications to deliver analytic solutions to
- Develops project plans and timelines.
- Manages personal resources and cross-functional projects and
customer expectations to achieve constituent satisfaction.
- Responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects
- Willingness to understand and probe into technical details.
- Contributes to a motivated work environment by working
effectively to achieve common goals.
- Creates and evaluates the data needs of assigned projects and
assures the integrity of the data.
- Works independently to plan or to build information
- 7 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Demonstrated extensive and diverse knowledge of data, metrics,
systems and standards; demonstrated subject matter expert in
multiple subject areas.--
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and project management
- Proficient to Advanced SQL, SSIS, and SAS programming abilities
in data warehouse or big data analytics environment, including use
of statistical analysis techniques or business intelligence
- Knowledge of analytic programming tools and data manipulation
methods (SAS, SQL, OLAP, Business Objects).--
- Ability to evaluate/recommend the use of other reporting
platforms to solve constituent needs: Business Objects, Microsoft
Access, big data analytics, data mining
- Understanding of relational data systems and business
intelligence application development.
- Ability to communicate statistical and technical ideas and
results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Strong leadership experience, collaboration skills with the
ability to work effectively with all levels of management and
- Able to make sound decisions and recommendations to drive
Please review required qualifications above
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose:
helping people on their path to better health. We are working to
transform health care through innovations that make quality care
more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused.
Working together and organizing around the individual, we are
pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on
race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or
protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people
with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National
Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job
opportunities. Apply Now Chat with a Recruiter Not ready to apply?
Join our talent community We are committed to a workplace that
supports diversity, inclusion and belonging. CVS Health is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate
in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or
characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW
SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for
employment via this site. We provide reasonable accommodations to
individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation,
including a qualified interpreter, written information in other
formats, translation or other services, please email
AdviceandCounsel@cvshealth.com or call 877-805-9511.If technical
issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact
Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 firstname.lastname@example.org
.--For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the
Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695
email@example.com .The health and safety of our
employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as
we face the impact of COVID-19 together. We encourage you to visit
our COVID-19 resource center at--https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
--to learn more.--Please be aware that CVS Health does not will
never solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do
we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over
unsecured channels. To learn more, please
visit--https://jobs.cvshealth.com/FAQ . EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE
LAW SUPPLEMENT Changing the future of health care at CVS Health
It's a New Day in Health Care at CVS Health CVS Health Colleagues
Represent Heart at Work About CVS HealthAt CVS Health, we are
joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better
health. We are working to transform health care through innovations
that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less
expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing
around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total
health that puts people at the heart.We are an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in
recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. Quick
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Integrity Agreement Policy
- Ethics &--Human Rights
- Political Activities & Contributions Corporate Information
- Thought Leadership
- Investors Site Information
- Patient Privacy
- Candidate Privacy
- Sitemap -- Copyright 1999 - 2020 CVS Health Loading...
Keywords: CVS Health, Hartford , Sr. Data Consultant, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!