Principal Consultant - US
Company: Infosys Technologies
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Infosys is seeking a--Principal Pega Consultant.--In the role of
Principal Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and
apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the
Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,
Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an
important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You
will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead
validation for all types of testing and support activities related
to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 11 years of Relevant Information Technology
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of
Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position
may require travel. Preferred Qualifications:
- Atleast 6 years of progressive experience in building and
implementing model-driven, Pega enterprise-level business solutions
- Atleast 2 years of Pega experience as LSA.
- Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing skills \ knowledge is an
- Experience in Designing and implementing Pega Marketing,
Decisioning solutions on a large scale while applying best
practices to the solution. Strong understanding of Pega
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or
BPM (business process management)
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows,
Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA,
Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors
- Experience working collaboratively with business stakeholders,
business analysts, data governance, analytics, and technical leads
to ensure the right solution is created for the business need.
- Understanding and experience in Designing and implementing
Predictive and Adaptive Analytics and the capabilities in Pega
around Artificial Intelligence
- Hands on experience in implementing Pega integration services
using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks
including: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) and Pega Certified
Marketing Consultant (PCMC)
- Pega CLSA required
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC
Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical
architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical
and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success.
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails
sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of
time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys Technologies, Hartford , Principal Consultant - US, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!