Construction Inspector - All Levels
Company: BES Inc.
Posted on: April 11, 2021
BES is a well-reputed Civil and Structural Engineering firm
seeking motivated Engineers to grow with the BES Team. We are
actively looking for Construction Inspectors to work on significant
roadway rehabilitation projects in Connecticut for clients such as
the CTDOT and Municipalities.
Core responsibilities include:
- Candidate will monitor and record daily construction activities
focusing on quality assurance, contract administration and written
- Elements to be inspected or monitor may include full depth road
reconstruction, paving, milling or reclaimed pavement, bridge
reconstruction and rehabilitation, utilities, storm drainage,
excavation and fills, wetlands mitigation or restoration, signage,
guiderails, striping, maintenance and protection of traffic, pile
driving, cast-in-place concrete, waterproofing, structural steel,
bearings, expansion joints and other similar activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, and effective
time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency with AutoCad, and/or MicroStation a plus. Preferred
- A.A.S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Technology, or
related field, B.T. or B.S. preferred.
- At least one year Construction Inspection experience.
- Experience in highway and bridge construction
- Preferred Certifications include SSPC, NETTCP (Northeast
Transportation Technician Certification Program) for hot mix
asphalt, soils, or concrete, ACI (American Concrete Institute)
Grade I, Erosion & Sediment Control, and NICETIII certifications or
- Department of Transportation training from any state will be
considered in lieu of SSPC, NETTCP, ACI, and NICET, subject to
Keywords: BES Inc., Hartford , Construction Inspector - All Levels, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!