Carpenters for Concrete Construction - Hartford, CT Carpinteros para Constructora de Concreto - Har
Company: BO-MAC CONTRACTORS LTD.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation's largest concrete
subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years
of experience serving the commercial construction markets,
partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying
scope and complexity.\nCeco Concrete Construction is the nation's
largest concrete subcontractor. - - Ceco was founded in 1912 and
has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial
construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value
to projects of varying scope and complexity. - - Primary
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up
and moving of materials by hand.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts. -
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical
- Assist in pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- Ability to quickly learn and assist in; vertical installations
and removal, framing and decking operations, pouring of vertical
concrete, distinguishing between different types of material and
- Read a tape measure.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme
cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations
depending upon project site. Minimum Qualifications
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50
pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance,
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts. Preferred Experience
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 12 months of
formwork / concrete construction work experience as a Carpenter at
meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- 30 Hour OSHA Card desired. This position is governed by a
collective bargaining unit. - According to the terms of the CBA,
applicants who are selected will be required to join the
appropriate union within a certain period after hire. - Details of
union participation will be given to employees upon hire. -
Applications valid through December 31, -2021. Ceco Concrete
Construction -is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: BO-MAC CONTRACTORS LTD., Hartford , Carpenters for Concrete Construction - Hartford, CT Carpinteros para Constructora de Concreto - Har, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!