Property Maintenance Technician
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Are you interested in an entry-level position with a growing
property management company? RHP Properties is a growing,
privately-held national property management company. Headquartered
in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 254 manufactured
home communities in 28 states. We are presently seeking a
Maintenance Technician for our Brookfield, community located in
Brookfield, Ohio, who will perform general grounds and lawn
maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the
community, for 40 hours per week. As a successful Maintenance
Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in
- Execute assigned work orders and report status to the Community
Manager timely and efficiently.
- Promote goodwill by handling all contacts with residents,
prospective residents, visitors and other employees in a spirit of
courtesy, cooperation and attentiveness.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take
immediate action with community manager approval.
- Ensure community grounds are appropriately manicured. Regularly
treat for weeds, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread
mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut down and remove
tree limbs as needed, and perform other lawn care services as
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, including
common areas, main entrance and from resident's sites as needed to
maintain community appearance.
- Perform snow removal using a snow blower, hand shovel or a plow
truck, as applicable.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents
who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have
large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds
equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment to keep it clean
and cared for.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to
reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company,
team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely
- Remain available for "on call" duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer
- Perform other duties as assigned. #COVID-19Job
Requirements:Minimum Requirements: A minimum of 2 years of
maintenance experience, preferred. High School Diploma or GED
preferred. Excellent customer service skills. Valid operator's
license, maintenance of a good driving record at all times, and
insurability under the Company's policy at all times. Working
knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, and
carpentry. May need to provide own tools. Ability to bend, stretch,
twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces. Ability to
operate maintenance equipment and other equipment. Ability to lift
or to move up to 75 pounds. Ability to efficiently perform job
responsibilities with minimal supervision. Ability to tolerate
exposure to various chemical compounds. Compensation: This is a
full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits
include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and
holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Keywords: Brookfield, Hartford , Property Maintenance Technician, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!