Company: Meridian Bird Removal
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Do you want to do something different with a greater
Do you like adventure and travel?
Do you want to catch birds in a building?
At Meridian Bird Removal, we embrace new adventures daily!
We believe that our purpose is to---Help First---- our customers,
our employees, our communities.
Learn more at:
- Be available for dispatch on a self-determined 3-full day
- Dispatched from---your---home.---
- Drive your---personal vehicles---up to 200 miles (one-way) to a
job site---with mileage reimbursement.---
- Capture birds in diverse settings ranging from small grocery
stores to large distribution centers.---
- Communicate with customers and store managers all while working
hands-on with native and invasive bird species.
- Address health and food safety issues created by birds in
- Training provided on our patented live capture process.---
- Meridian supplies all the gear, which easily fits in a
- Loves---helping customers, native birds,---and---improving the
- Enjoys---extensive travelling and anticipation of the
- Thrives---on independent---work with the support of a diverse
- Committed to fulfilling our 100% removal guarantee.
- Creative, on-the-fly, problem solving.
- Demonstrate our core values:------Eagerly---Optimistic, Humbly
Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to Capture, Be Above the
Bar, and Help First.------
- Lives within 50 miles of Hartford, CT.
- Many of our part-time---technicians earn $1,000-$3000---per
month depending on availability and location.
- Preventative health coverage option available with free
telehealth with $0 co-pay, and accident insurance.------
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.---
- Stand, walk, and sit---for prolonged periods of time.---
- Occasionally work in variable inside/outside
- Frequent---bending, kneeling, and reaching.---
- Ability to climb ladders & lifts.---
- Ability to see long distances.---
Up for the challenge? Your new adventure awaits!--- Apply now!
Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meridian
Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values,
merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Meridian Bird Removal, Hartford , Wildlife Technician, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!