Okta SME - Senior Consultant- Remote/Delivery Center Role
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes,
internal control risk management, IT controls and related
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Okta in client
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable
federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data
with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions
including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of
skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation
and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery
Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live
close to home with limited travel.
- 3+ years of Okta Experience
- Lifecycle management
- IAM Project Management (PMO)
- IT Architecture
- Experience with large scale IAM project implementation through
- Experience with Architecture and Design, Visios, Reqmt and
- Experience leading all phases in SDLC
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Travel up to 15%
- Experience working with IAM, identity governance, HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Experience managing projects through the full system
- Security testing experience
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Hartford , Okta SME - Senior Consultant- Remote/Delivery Center Role, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!