Accounting Analyst - Accounts Payable
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our employees are our most valuable asset.
The Accounting Analyst - Accounts Payable is responsible for
performing daily invoice processing and associated tasks supporting
the supplier expense accounting and disbursement. This position
also assists as needed with monthly close activities that includes
accounts payable reconciliations. The position will be responsible
for executing other activities such as requesting Form W9's for new
supplier set up and 1099 reporting.
- Perform supplier invoice coding and entry into the Company's
invoice workflow process (Workday) to ensure timely and effective
recording of expenses and management of supplier payments
- Monthly accounts payable reconciliations for all
affiliates/corporate for any open invoices not paid at the end of
- Monitor the firstname.lastname@example.org email folder and respond
- Provide accounts payable related backup as needed for
- Associate or bachelor's degree in accounting or similar
- 3-5 years in accounts payable experience
- Experience with Workday Financials preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, specifically Microsoft
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with all levels of management with poise and
Keywords: Virtus, Hartford , Accounting Analyst - Accounts Payable, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!