Owner-operator Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: May 13, 2022
$8,000 lease-on incentiveAverage revenue range:
$185,000-$200,000Experience: 6 months or greater CDL
experienceLease ID: 210643Overview
- Lease options to pick from:
- All-In Revenue: Select loads with an all-in rate - no need to
calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Percent of Revenue: Select loads with 65% of linehaul revenue
and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion.
- Revenue potential:
- Top owner-operators are generating $315,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging
- Owner-operators are averaging $185,000-$200,000.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and
- Haul dry van trailers with 90% drop-and-hook freight at no
charge while operating under Schneider's authority. Qualifications
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2011 or newer, with
engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT
- Additional qualifications apply. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through
Schneider's Purchase Power Program.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: Choosing your loads
is simple when you lease-on with Schneider. Just log into the
mobile app using your smartphone, tablet or laptop and click, pick
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means
being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your
cab and having free trailer usage.
- Access to company facilities: Take full advantage of
Schneider's facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry,
meal options, exercise equipment and more. Lease-on incentive is
not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to
owner-operator requisitions.Job Owner-OperatorSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 8000PI177295724
Keywords: Schneider, Hartford , Owner-operator Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!