Company: HCI CORP
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- The individual will step into a multi-faceted role that
- The opportunity to have a significant and positive impact on
the continued growth of the business in the geographic area
centered in Hartford, Connecticut and all of New England.
- An expectation that the consultant will develop into a key
contributor within all of our markets.
- Client management, project management and new business
- Collaborating closely with Senior Consultants and with
technical practices to deliver consulting services and to develop
and implement strategic and innovative plans to market and sell our
full-range of consulting services to clients and prospects.
- Mentor and be mentored by Senior Consultants and Client
Relationship Managers in new business development and marketing
opportunities, including networking, preparation of proposals,
presentations and meetings. The Role:
- The role includes secondary relationship accountability for
clients, servicing clients and client satisfaction. A key part of
the role also includes:
- Maximizing the profitability of client relationships, through
both account management of current assignments, on behalf of the
Firm, as well as expanding our relationship, e.g. cross selling
other services of the firm.
- Collaborating with others at firm to: build and maintain
effective and influential relationships within the client
organization; develop and implement strategies to provide high
quality, creative and integrated consulting services to clients;
lead and/or participate in new business development initiatives
targeting existing and prospective clients organizations; provide a
high level of creative, innovative, technical expertise to
colleagues and clients around the myriad of issues and emerging
developments in the industry.
- Participating on client teams and contributing to the overall
intellectual and professional development within the teams.
Qualifications Key Requirements
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience within an employee benefits
consulting and/or related professional services or corporate
environment involving significant exposure to benefit plan
strategies, concepts/approaches, design and implementation.
- The ability to immediately step into a direct client contact
- Strong business acumen and leadership ability.
- Demonstrated success as a relationship
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral/written)
skills; prepares clear, concise reports and proposals that require
little editing; can write and deliver effective reports and
presentations on routine and complex subjects; able to provide
non-technical explanations of technical matters.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse audience of
colleagues and clients (in multiple offices); and ability to
travel, as needed, to meet with clients and prospects throughout
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and identify problems and
develop solutions in routine and complex situations.
- Is regarded by colleagues and clients as a knowledgeable and
- Able to scope and plan resource requirements and manage project
performance within budget, quality and timing guidelines. At HCI,
we understand that the best way to service our clients is to begin
by listening. 25 N River Lane, Suite 2502 Geneva, - IL - U.S.A.
Keywords: HCI CORP, Hartford , Associate Consultant, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!