Regional Insurance Consultant
Company: Covr Financial Technologies
Posted on: June 20, 2022
REPORTS TO: Head of National SalesDEPARTMENT: Sales, National
Sales TeamFLSA STATUS: ExemptWORK SCHEDULE: M-F, either 7-4, 8-5,
or 9-6, may need to flex times due to business needsLOCATION: This
position can be located in one of our main offices (Hartford, CT,
or Boise, ID)COMPENSATION: Base salary plus performance incentive
bonusJOB TITLE: Regional Insurance ConsultantCompany OverviewCovr
is listed as one of Forbes' Top 500 Startup Companies of 2021! Covr
Technologies is a leading, InsurTech venture capital-backed
company, focused on using technology to simplify the buying process
for life insurance and related products. As an innovator in a
rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven company that
provides a simpler way for people to protect what matters most.
Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors,
Covr's innovative digital platform provides the capability to
research, compare and buy life insurance from top providers, fully
online and within minutes. Our employees enjoy a casual dress code,
flexible hours and progressive work environment. We have a strong
culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity,
Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!Job SummaryOur team is growing and
we're adding to our sales team! This role is a perfect opportunity
for someone that is wanting to get off the road and work virtually
out of our Boise, ID or Hartford, CT office location(s). The
Regional Insurance Consultant is responsible for providing
exceptional service to financial advisors and serves as a hybrid
role between both an External Wholesaler and Internal Wholesaler
position. This role is responsible for managing and building
insurance sales within a territory of financial advisors. Advisors
are from various types of firms; including broker-dealers, banks,
advisory firms and other financial institutions. Expected to be
courteous, responsive, and professional in helping advisors with
sales concepts, underwriting, product specifications, and general
Covr processes as it relates to all types of life
insurance.Essential Job Functions, Duties, And Performance
- Advises financial advisors on insurance products, sales
concepts, and underwriting.
- Responsible for developing business plans that achieve and
exceed sales targets for assigned territory.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Financial
Advisors in order to achieve sales targets.
- Partners closely with account management in order to advance
sales within region.
- Continuously analyzes territories to assess market changes or
trends, personnel changes or relationship needs, and revises
business plan (visits, trainings, etc) accordingly.
- Serves as the initial contact for problem resolution.
Researches and/or elevates issues to solve problems.
- Leverages the Company's expertise by working effectively with
areas such as Product Management, Advanced Sales, etc.
- Guides financial advisors on the use of the Covr digital
- Provides insurance quotes and case design to financial advisors
and their clients for life insurance, disability income and asset
based long term care
- Provides sales concept training to financial advisors that may
be new to certain insurance concepts.
- Communicates benefits and features of various insurance
products based on client needs.
- Performs other projects and tasks as assigned.Job
Specification/QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience with field underwriting, and product niches
- Familiarity in life insurance, long term care, disability
income, and case design
- Life and health insurance licensed with a minimum of 2+ years
of life insurance sales experience
- Minimum Series 6, 63 requiredKnowledge And Skills
- Knowledge of numerous carriers and different product lines a
- Persistent marketer with proven track record of high
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task without
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to build
- Familiar with general concepts of the financial planning and
life insurance industries
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment with
professional and technical fortitude
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal integrity and
accountabilityBenefits PackageCheck out our Employee Reviews onWe
Offer a Competitive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 3 weeks to start increasing with years of
- Paid holiday's - 10.5 days, including two 4-day weekends!
- NEW - Downtown parking subsidy
- NEW - Summer Hours Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision - 85% of monthly premium paid by
Covr for all full-time employees
- HSA employer contribution of up to $800/yr
- Adult and child orthodontia
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with quarterly company
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- NEW - Pet insurance for cats and dogs!
- 401(k) with company match at 3.5%
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance of $25,000 for all
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance up to 5x's salary for
employee up to $300,000
- Supplemental Life and AD& D plans offered for spouse up to
$100,00 and dependents up to $10,000
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): medical, dependent, parking
Keywords: Covr Financial Technologies, Hartford , Regional Insurance Consultant, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!