Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $91,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,380-$1,690 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 221897Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling clothing.
- 10% drop-and-hook.
- 5-7 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Daily hand unloads.
- Drive within the Northeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Manchester, CT. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Hartford , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!