Senior BISO Analyst
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
What you'll do
Provides support to Government and Public Services (GPS) Business
Information Security Officer (BISO) function for maintaining the
appropriate cyber security posture for systems and applications
supporting business operations and client delivery.
- Maintain, support, and report on RSA MFA for Laptops
- Support vulnerability management activities.
- Report metrics for the GPS environments.
- Review state and federal contracts and proposals.
- Operate, support, and maintain team applications.
- Provide forensic support for incident response team.
- Perform other duties as assigned for success.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's
largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy
cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte
operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built
on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Cyber Security
- Technology Support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Relationship Management
- Strategy & Communications
- Project Management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The
team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly
changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks,
and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat
intelligence, and building a security culture across the
organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination
of education and experience
- Minimum three years of experience in information systems
- Minimum two years of experience in a network/software/hardware
support and/or systems administrator role to include experience
regarding system security vulnerability analysis.
- Experience with Federal or DoD certification and accreditation
- Experience with a documented history of technical writing,
knowledge management, and governance, risk, and compliance will be
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified
Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification or other
accredited security certification Certified Authorization
Professional (CAP) or CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
- Cloud security certifications.
- Working knowledge of Federal or DoD systems available for
access by the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Ability to travel 1-10%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $ 78570 to $ 144695.
Keywords: Deloitte, Hartford , Senior BISO Analyst, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!