Cyber/E&O Coverage Analyst
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This role will serve as a resource on the FINEX North America
Cyber/Tech E&O brokerage team, providing dedicated analytical
support to our front-line brokers on specific national accounts
coupled with thought leadership and developing improved
capabilities for the entire team.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or
assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Partnering with our front-line cyber/E&O brokers to
complete policy reviews for renewals, new accounts and prospects
and striving to find the most favorable coverage.
- Engaging with cyber markets to stay informed about their
current coverage appetites and new or updated forms and
endorsements, negotiate coverage language when necessary and
communicate market intelligence to the cyber team.
- Honing our existing policy review tools to ensure that our
clients are getting the latest and greatest the cyber market has to
- Responding to ad hoc coverage inquiries from our front-line
brokers and other internal clients.
- Organizing training sessions for cyber brokers and wider FINEX
community on a variety of topics.
- Working with other thought leaders in generating written
content for clients and participating on live and virtual cyber
panels when necessary.
- To work closely with all cyber/E&O front-line brokers and
growth leaders in NA
- To liaise with carrier cyber underwriters and leadership
- To work closely with the NA and global thought and product
- To support management and WTW in the management of risks
Education and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of cyber/E&O experience with either an insurance
broker or carrier.
- Experience in analyzing and drafting policy language.
- Interest in coverage analysis innovation when it comes to
developing new capabilities for our NA cyber/E&O team.
- Strong writing skills and interest in putting out thought
- Ability to train some of our newer brokers on coverage
complexities and work through claim scenarios when necessary for
internal and external clients.
- Strong client communication skills for when expertise is
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced knowledge of insurance and insurance markets in
order to deal effectively with client needs.
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels,
with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external
WTW may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19
vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such
mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide
documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired
in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a
mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of
medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may
request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an
accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with
you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if
EEO, including disability/vets
Keywords: Willis Towers Watson, Hartford , Cyber/E&O Coverage Analyst, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!