Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Procurement Director of US and Canada is a hands-on member
of the global procurement team who delivers value by strategically
sourcing goods and services, and consistently achieving cost
reductions through process improvement and projects initiatives.
Also, applies and develops uniform and reliable procurement
processes . Responsibilities
- Leads procurement function for US and Canada purchases in
categories such as IT hardware and software, real estate, HR
Benefits, media, incentives, training, office supplies, consulting,
MRO, vehicles, etc.
- Lead the US and Canada procurement team and own the activities
of hiring, training, coaching, development, assessment and
management of team members
- Improves the financial and competitive position of the company;
he/she has the ability to lead teams, collaborates with
cross-functional teams (local, international and corporate).
- High degree of maturity and ability to lead through difficult
situations successfully, strong project management skills and
ability to translate vision into action.
- Ability to improve processes via Lean Six Sigma
- Ensure compliance with Vendor Risk Program as part of the
- Ensure overall Procurement governance aligns with regional and
- Partner with Procurement Service Center, where applicable,
regarding purchases in categories such as Facilities, Branding, IT
Hardware/Software/Peripherals, PPE, Recruitment, Leases, Furniture,
- Ensure full utilization of internal synergies to increase the
efficiency and effectiveness of the inbound supply chain
- Assist in review of CAPEX projects to ensure costs are aligned
with the Group policy.
- Develop a concise communication strategy to implement group
standards and processes.
- Work in alignment with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
team for Energy efficiencies initiatives to reduce carbon footprint
(clean energy evaluation, smart consumption campaigns, etc.).
- Partner with Legal on contract review process for all vendor
contracts to ensure most favorable position and reduce after-sale
- Work aligned with Global Procurement to ensure the rollout of
Global categories according to preferred vendors and brands in the
region within scope.
- Meet regularly with respective departments to ensure their
understanding of existing policies and procedures, to obtain
recommendations for enhancements, and to develop, communicate and
implement new/revised policies.
- Enhance procurement reports capabilities through the continuous
improvement and automation according to Global Procurement
- Ensure the P2P processes are in accordance with the Global
- Serve as the primary contact for Procurement related questions,
training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all
- Process purchase orders; develop bids and proposals; conduct
regular re-bidding for existing vendors to ensure the company has
the best price and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- Develop, communicate and manage key metrics. Improve reporting
on category spend and work closely with the Finance
- Oversee vendor qualification processes to mitigate risk and
manage compliance with Group Policy and external requirements
(CCPA, CSR, GDPR, etc.).
- Solid analytical and computer skills
- Outstanding team building and leadership skills Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain (Procurement & Sourcing),
Business, Logistics or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of procurement experience, with at least 3
years in a supervisory role
- Hands on experience with a major business spend IT, notably
hardware and software
- Track record of spend optimization, devising and implementing
policies across international divisions
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in
purchasing, vendor collaboration development and compliance
- Lean Six Sigma Experience and Certification (Black or Green
- Experience with:
- Strategic sourcing
- Vendor Risk Management and Audits
- Supplier development, and QBR / ABR management Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later.
Keywords: Teleperformance, Hartford , Director, Procurement, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!