Risk Control Consultant
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Risk Control Consultant manages a book of business in order
to assist customers in preventing or minimizing exposure to
potential claims across all lines of Commercial Insurance. The Risk
Control Consultant is responsible for developing and maintaining a
schedule of risk control activities with assigned clients that
include inspections, education, mentoring, quick response review,
action plan assistance, mock survey including survey preparedness,
consulting services, and loss review as well as other work assigned
by the VP, Risk Management. The Risk Control Consultant maintains
and works within established home office and departmental policies
and procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety and
environmental standards. The Risk Control Consultant follows
company procedures with respect to all essential duties and
responsibilities of the job. The Ideal Candidate
- Highly attentive to detail, you are skilled in technical and
analytical aspects of risk control
- You recognize this role is people facing; must have strong
interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset
- You're then able to take your findings and communicate them in
a written/verbal format with excellent grammar and tone
Responsibilities Please note that the duties below can vary based
on the workflow of your local office.
- Provide on-site and virtual Risk Control consultation and
services to Commercial Lines clients via the organizations
pre-established guidelines, as well as working with clients and
insurance companies in obtaining compliance with recommendations in
the most efficient and effective manner.
- Identify and evaluate loss exposures and assist in developing
appropriate controls for all lines of Commercial Insurance held by
- Analyzes and assists with formulating plans for improvement of
risk management policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develops, implements, and maintains exposure-based client
service plans for those clients that fall within the
- Conduct underwriting and Risk Control Surveys and reports as
directed and refers current and prospective clients to others
within the organization for cross-selling opportunities.
- Assist in the sales efforts of the organization by accompanying
sales staff on prospect meetings and sales presentations.
- Maintains continuing education and keeps current on laws,
programs, interpretation of existing laws, and rules and standards
- Orients new personnel, and others as requested or deemed
appropriate, to organizational requirements.
- Participates in and provide educational classes and training on
various risk control techniques.
- Manages personal expenses to maintain department budget.
Attends all scheduled meetings. Maintains paper and electronic
records according to Agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Day travel is expected to be 50% in this role. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of related experience, or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Tech savvy: ability to learn multiple systems including
Microsoft Office Suite and Agency Management software
- Property and Casualty licenses or pursuit encouraged #LI-JLO
Grow, with us AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our
clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for
creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive. We're proud to be
the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but
we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our
employees build with our clients every day. Working with us will
give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn
with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Hartford , Risk Control Consultant, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!