Security/Floaters HARTFORD County-Available to work ALL Shifts-Driving Required $17/hour
Company: SSC, Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Security/Floaters HARTFORD County-Available to work ALL
Shifts-Driving Required $17/hour
Candidates who are not licensed as a Security Officer are
encouraged to apply, as SSC is offering state mandated, 8-hours
Security Officer Training Course, required for the CT Security
Our Security Officers are proficient and strive to support our
Company's sole purpose which is to protect and secure the
businesses we serve. We are seeking individuals capable of
monitoring, analyzing and identifying situations and determining
the best approach to resolve the situations they encounter. Ideal
candidate will have excellent customer service skills, impressive
ability to communicate well with other, and ability to think
critically in any situation.
Specific Duties and Job Functions:
- Perform security patrols of designated areas by foot or
- Observe for any conditions that may create security concerns or
- Respond to emergency situations and/or alarms and contact
appropriate emergency services based upon situation.
- Monitor for the presence of unauthorized persons
- Maintain access control of premises and monitors entrances and
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and
- Provide high level of customer service and assistance to
clients, client employees and visitors in a courteous and
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 21 years of age or older
- Security experience preferred
- Must posses a State Issued License as Security Officer (where
applicable) or meet qualifications to complete state required
Security Officer Affidavit/Registration.
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Successfully pass a background check that includes personal
references, criminal history, employment & education verification,
DMV check and credit check if applicable
- Have access to reliable transportation
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good working knowledge of Security Operations.
- Understanding of Safety Practices in a Business
- Ability to provide high level of Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be computer proficient
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use
speech and hearing in communicating with the public and co-workers,
giving and receiving instructions
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in various environments including but not
limited to adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain, heat.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to manage stressful situations and maintain their
own composure throughout.
- Must maintain ethical conduct at all times.
- Must be able to communicate instructions in a clear and concise
- Must be Customer/Client focused.
- Must be able to actively listen to others.
- Must be able to think critically in all situations.
SSC is the corporate services provider our clients rely on
to ensure the health, safety and efficiency of their people.
As a fully integrated provider of uniformed security,
investigative, and consulting services, we provide the highest
levels of asset protection to hundreds of customers and maintain a
strong force of professionally trained Security Officers.
Industry leading comprehensive benefits package including:
For Full Time positions:
Weekly pay checks; Medical/Dental/Vision; Company paid life
insurance; 401k; Paid time off/Holidays; No Charge Uniforms;
Bereavement pay; Short-term disability/cancer expense
insurance/accident insurance/hospital indemnity; Training for State
mandated security guard license and Red Cross/AED/CPR - where
required by client sites.
SSC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: SSC, Inc, Hartford , Security/Floaters HARTFORD County-Available to work ALL Shifts-Driving Required $17/hour, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!