Senior Analyst - Product Performance
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Career - - Senior Analyst - Product Performance CareCentrix
Remote Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 09/21/2022
- Website: carecentrix.com
- Company Address: 20 Church Street, 12th Floor, Hartford, CT,
06103 About CareCentrixCareCentrix is a leader in managing care to
the home. CareCentrix provides optimal access to quality home care
for more than 19 million lives by connecting providers with
patients and helping them navigate the complex home care system.
Job Description As a Senior Analyst of the Product Performance and
Reporting team, you will perform the analytical reporting and
analysis supporting CareCentrix operational and strategic needs, as
well as monitor and track the fulfillment of contractual
requirements with our external health plan clients. Through
analyzing extensive health-care clinical and operational data, you
will develop insights that directly support the business decisions
and growth goals of CareCentrix. Responsibilities
- Analyze complex and varied health-care -data to develop
insights that influence business decisions and track the financial
success of our product.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and visualizations of key
performance metrics and value drivers for management and team
- Interact with stakeholders outside the Analytics team to
understand business objectives and translate into technical
- Extract, interpret, and validate data of various types and
sources, identifying patterns, correlations, and anomalies along
- Investigate and explain trends.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to complex business problems and
seek opportunities to support the enhancement of our product and
- Communicate and present findings to audiences of various
technical backgrounds and scopes of the business.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as
they emerge. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics,
Statistics or similar.
- Strong skills in Tableau, Excel, and SQL.
- 3-5 years background in health-care industry (preferred).
- 3-5 years' experience with large datasets to identify patterns,
prepare analysis, reports and financial models. What we offer:
- Salary Range: $75000 - 95000 / year plus bonus incentives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and
Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand
Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Bonus Incentives, advancement opportunities, professional
skills training, and tuition Reimbursement.
- Great culture with a sense of community.CareCentrix maintains a
drug-free workplace. -#IDCC We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified
disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any
other category protected by Federal or State law.
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Hartford , Senior Analyst - Product Performance, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!