Posted on: November 21, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Senior-Junior Business Analyst . This position
will be an expert contributing to different phases of the
consulting lifecycle; involved in business process consulting;
define the problem, propose and create the solution; also play an
important role in the development, configuration and deployment of
the overall solution; and will guide teams on project processes,
deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client
training and internal capability building and help detail the
project scope. This is an opportunity to shape value-adding
consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing
needs of the global landscape.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford
CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require
travel in the US. We are also ok with candidate in other locations
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Analyst
- Good understanding of Insurance domain and/or Healthcare
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement
specifications based on Architecture/Design Detailing of
- At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements
related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping
current business process.
- At least 4 years of experience in Development/
Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis Skills -
Requirements analysis, Elicitation, Agile Methodologies.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
environment that requires regular travel.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Keywords: Infosys, Hartford , Business Analyst, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!