Lead Field Engineer
Company: City Facilities Management (FL) LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Why should you work for City?Because City is a global leader in
facilities management for starters. Also, because we have a
generous benefits package that includes 28 days of PTO along with a
401(k) match with immediate vesting.We don't just hire anyone at
City; we're looking for loyal team members with personal grit, a
deep sense of responsibility, a thirst for constant learning and
growth with a willingness to always lend a helping hand. ---When
you join City, you're committing to making a difference. We make a
commitment to you too - helping you embark on a career with
purpose!POSITION SUMMARYThe primary purpose of the Field Engineer
is to evaluate and document RHVAC conditions for integration into
supermarket capital projects. The Field Engineer will assist the
Refrigeration engineering team in the development of remodel scopes
of work and design documentation. The qualified candidate for this
position must be knowledgeable of supermarket RHVAC systems,
electrical infrastructure, and controls systems. Knowledge of RHVAC
maintenance process, installation and commissioning required. -JOB
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the work week.
- Primary point of contact for identifying and resolving
communication related controls issues.
- Act as a technical resource for all level 1 service
- Identify issues with critical HVACR equipment and provide
detailed scope for repair or resolution of problems. Engage in
repairs as approved by the client via Service Channel.
- Assist in resolution of issues remotely or on site as required
to support level 1 service provider. This includes remedial repairs
as identified while on-site. Delegation of repairs will be
initiated by RBS direct with CBES.
- Maintain regular communication with all relevant parties
relating to outstanding punch list items.
- Support EMS (RHVAC) programming updates. Make changes and
repairs as required to support on-site inspections.
- Provide detailed documentation and assessments of mechanical
infrastructure, including custom-built and packaged air handling
units, parallel compressor rack systems, energy management and
building automation systems, and electrical components such as
VFDs, relays, contactors, and transformers.
- Comfortability with working in small spaces such as machine
rooms and on equipment that is loud, dusty, and difficult to
- Other responsibilities as indicated by the Field Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or applicable field
- EPA 608 certification preferred
- D2 license preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the installation or
maintenance of HVACR or controls systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Customer Focus
- Strong attention to detailIs growth important to you?Great! Us
too!--- Not only has our company grown, but our team members are
growing professionally and personally.Founded in 1985 in Glasgow,
Scotland, we are the largest privately held facilities management
company in the world.We expanded to the US in 2016 and already
covering over 2,700 grocery and convenience stores across 23 states
with over 1,700 team members.Whether through our best in class City
training center in Jacksonville, Florida, over 1,200 e-learning
classes, Leadership Development Program, Level Up Program for
technicians or assistance gaining trade licenses - City cares
passionately about the people we hire and ensures that growth is
always on the horizon.Wondering if your values align with ours?---
If you put customers first, care passionately about what you do and
are committed to working on a team that respects each other, you
will fit right in!So, if you're ready to get started, we're ready
for you.The Company has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that
is strictly adhered to.
Keywords: City Facilities Management (FL) LLC, Hartford , Lead Field Engineer, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!