Senior Financial Analyst - Hartford
Company: Bombardier Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job Description Description BOMBARDIER
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility
worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll
provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great
product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel. Based on
our Hartford service center, but also benefiting from a certain
flexible work policy which will give you the opportunity to work
remotely on part time basis. You will be part of a dynamic team
with a large range of responsibilities which always keeps the day
to day interesting. Reporting to the Finance Manager - US Service
Centers, with dotted line reporting to the Hartford service center
General Manager, you will be asked to: In your role, you will:
- Support and advise the General Manager in all related finance
- Perform detail financial analysis (WIP, expenses, labor &
material) and provide support, recommendations, and guidance to the
service center leadership team on how to improve financial
- Manage the service center's balance sheet, including
understanding work in progress, inventories, accounts receivable &
- Support Financial Planning and Analysis processes (annual
budgeting, annual strategic planning, quarterly forecasts)
- Monthly financial reporting and reconciliation (timely closing
of books and completion of monthly reconciliations)
- Report and analyze monthly and quarterly business unit
- Perform detailed review of all accounting and/or financial
reports & schedules issued to outside parties
- Coordinate accounting and/or financial requirements / changes
with finance, management, and other sites.
- Develop financial models to support business unit projects
- Provide Finance support and increase financial acumen within
- Process improvement and standardization initiatives.
- Maintain and implement internal controls over financial
reporting. Qualifications As our ideal candidate,
- You have solid business sense
- You can interact with operations managers, corporate groups,
executive members, and external partners
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance and have
seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- You also hold a professional accountant designation
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills and the
ability to synthesize information.
- You have an interest in the improvement and development of
- Ability to support an executive team
- You have an innovative mindset, entrepreneurial spirit,
leadership skills and you can adapt to a constantly changing
environment. Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age,
disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those
under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor
our website and apply for additional positions for which you are
qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Keywords: Bombardier Inc., Hartford , Senior Financial Analyst - Hartford, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!