Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Sign-On Bonus: n/a Description: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct and indirect services to support families and
team members in Benchmark's Autism Birth to Three Program.
- Responsible for providing training as needed, writing short
term goals and objectives based on family priorities and curriculum
- Monitor children's progress, review data collection, and
evaluate the course of treatment to ensure successful outcomes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those
outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to
promote a healthy learning environment.
- Assist in tracking and analyzing data.
- Utilize coaching as a style of interaction and natural
- Develop goals and objectives based on family needs and the
- Train staff to ensure successful implementation of teaching
- Administer competency based performance evaluations and provide
- Provide research-based strategies and literature to support
families and team members.
- Maintain consistent communication with team members.
- Assist with observations of interventionists.
- Coordinate and facilitate quarterly team meetings.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and
learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Assist with reviewing IFSP and related documents as
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of
all staff and individuals we serve KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Respectful to others and ability to collaborate well with
- Knowledge of Connecticut's Birth to Three early intervention
program and best practices for early intervention service
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the
needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment
- Candidates must have met and passed the educational,
experiential and examination requirements of the Behavior Analyst
- Candidates must hold an active license by the department of
- Valid Connecticut driver's license.
- Familiar with a variety of teaching techniques including:
positive reinforcement, shaping, chaining, and prompting.
- Knowledge of Early Start Denver Model and/or open to training
in the implementation of ESDM strategies.
- One year of experience working with children with Autism in
- Management experience preferred.
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Hartford , Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!