Veterans Preferred - Digital Workplace & Collaboration Consultant - Northeast
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -We are:
Accenture is as an industry leader in helping companies transform
the way their people work using technology. Our Digital Workplace
practice forms part of Accenture Cloud First, established with a $3
billion investment over three years, to deliver greater value to
our clients with cloud-based technologies when they need it
The Digital Workplace practice is focused on providing
best-in-class end user technology and collaboration capabilities
for large enterprise clients. Our team provides full lifecycle end
user services, from consulting on strategy to leading large
technology implementations. Accenture's Digital Workplace
Consultants provide delivery management, project execution, and
technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze,
design, test, and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end workplace
technology transformation solutions.
- Participate in teams to design, build, and transform enterprise
digital workplace experiences using technologies from Microsoft,
Cisco, Zoom and others
- Manage work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at
a client or within Accenture, specifically in platform strategy
and/or interoperation, migration planning and execution,
rationalization or technology transition and deployment
- Manage aspects of diverse project teams, including
onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd parties and customer resources
- Perform project management activities including the delivery of
regular written or oral status reports.
- Thoroughly document all facets of the infrastructure
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be
of interest to our clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible
alternative solutions for moderate to complex problems
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek
guidance on complex problems
- Support and contribute to RFP and business case development,
offering positioning, technical solutioning and awareness
- Develop presentations which resonate with senior
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and
previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it
relates to team goals
- Extensive travel may be required
- Minimum of 2 years Project Management experience serving as a
workstream, team or technical lead, and/or delivery lead
- Minimum of 2 years workplace and/or collaboration technology
design, build, and migration experience.
- Education - Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate Degree and/or 6 years relevant experience
- No Degree and/or 12 years relevant experience
Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in at least 3 of the
- Collaboration Technologies (e.g. Office 365, Teams, Zoom, Cisco
- Device Deployment & Management (e.g. InTune, SCCM, AutoPilot,
Workspace ONE, NexThink)
- Cloud Storage (e.g. OneDrive, SharePoint, Box)
- Desktop Virtualization (Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix Virtual
Apps and Desktop)
Preferred Certifications & Experience
- Microsoft certification(s) at Fundamentals, Associate or Expert
level for Office 365, Modern Desktop or Teams
- PMP certification
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Experience in Merger, Acquisition, or Divestiture transactions,
including due diligence, Day 1 readiness, and
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures,
pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience with Meeting/Conference Room technologies &
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning,
performance feedback, etc.)
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and tracking
- Experience with Business Case creation
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide
array of factors including but not limited to the specific office
location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by
local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation
for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City
or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits
offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $67,900 - $188,600
Colorado: $67,900 - $163,000
New York City: $78,600 - $188,600
Washington: $72,300 - $173,500
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that
every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our
organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture
has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core
values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more
creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our
communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one
should be discriminated against because of their differences, such
as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment
opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including
reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture
and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of
your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable
accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the
recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued
accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities
with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or
religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009,
send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization
that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or
an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged
records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to
the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a
part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Accenture, Hartford , Veterans Preferred - Digital Workplace & Collaboration Consultant - Northeast, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!