Company: Micasa Global Inc
Posted on: May 25, 2023
NEED LOCALS ONLY
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to
determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions
for issues that may arise.
- Provide architectural solutions to meet business
- Work with team members to develop architectural strategies and
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures for
- Recommend new technologies to management to develop robust
- Assist in developing architecture documents, functional
specifications, design documents, and architecture
- Assist in design, development, integration, and implementation
- Analyze and troubleshoot architecture related issues in a
- Assist in Junior Architects in their assigned responsibilities
- Review and recommend improvements to existing
- Provide guidance to project teams in all phases of
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery
within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and
ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer
- Point of Contact for P1/Sev1 issues, escalations
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to
establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
Keywords: Micasa Global Inc, Hartford , Infrastructure Architect, Professions , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...