Major Accounts Sales Executive
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major Accounts.Thanks for
clicking! Let us tell you some more---
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, team environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It's
that serious.)Yes? We thought this could be a perfect match. Don't
just take our word for it--- read on and see for yourself!First,
let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built
by great people - and for them. Every day we strive to design a
better way to work helping employees at organizations around the
world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always
designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind
culture, and with people like you.Designing a better way to work
starts with our own sales teams. Every day, our extraordinary sales
team gains client and prospect trust and establishes long-term
partnerships. As a Sales Representative, Major Accounts, you'll
secure new business for ADP as you identify and cultivate new
business opportunities by driving strategic Human Capital
Management initiatives within companies containing 50 - 999
employees. You will independently manage full sales cycles, sell
our entire suite of solutions (40+ products and services) to
C-level executives, and accurately forecast and pipeline sales.At
ADP, you will be able to grow your own book of business while
having the backing of sales leadership, continual award-winning
sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.Does
this sound like you?
- Fearless. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A
can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds
advocacy while delivering measureable results.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
ResponsibilitiesDrive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals.Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients
and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs,
CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now
that's what we call networking.Deepen Relationships across the ADP
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically
cross-sell with other ADP associates by putting the spotlight on
ADP's shiny, new products and solutions. Wait--- there's
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups
within the territory. #WorkSmarterEXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients,
and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation
skillsBONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business
equipment, uniform or software sales
- Ambitious spirit, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales
- Established network
- Organized, with time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and
- Strong business acumen
- Thrives under pressureYOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
ADP works hard every day to bring value to our clients, our
associates, and the global community. Please visit our Featured
Awards and Industry Recognition page to learn more about what
people are saying about ADP. Related Searches: Sales, Marketing,
Territory, Region, District, Customer Service,
Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position,
Jobs, Work, Entry Level, Hunter
Keywords: ADP, Hartford , Major Accounts Sales Executive, Sales , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!