Patient Service Representative - Billing Office
Company: Orthopedic Associates of Hartford
Posted on: June 24, 2022
** $2,000 Sign-on Bonus **Established in 1970, Orthopedic
Associates of Hartford, P.C., is one of the areas largest
orthopedic practices with office locations throughout greater
Hartford. Our growing practice is currently seeking a Patient
Service Representative to join our Billing & Collections team in
our Farmington business office. The successful candidate will be a
team player who is dependable, organized, enthusiastic, and detail
oriented. A positive "can-do" attitude is a must.What you'll
- Handle incoming calls from patients and physician offices with
questions regarding balances due by patients.
- Update patient demographics.
- Read, understand, and explain to patients Explanation of
- Communicate with patients and staff in a prompt, pleasant, and
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of insurance billing requirements and how to
read an Explanation of Benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Computer skills, including on-line insurance websites and
Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up
Keywords: Orthopedic Associates of Hartford, Hartford , Patient Service Representative - Billing Office, Sales , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!