Outside Sales / Sales Representative
Company: Altec Industries , Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Responsibilities An outside sales opportunity is open in the
Northeast -to generate new business and ensure growth of existing
accounts. Altec Inc. is an industry leader, U.S. manufacturer, and
the OEM of aerial units, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty
equipment. - With in-house training and technical sales support,
you will have the tools and network to be successful and to present
solutions with confidence. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a strong commitment to providing customer service within a
- Possesses excellent communication, time management and
- Has the passion for sales!
- Is relationship and value-driven.
- Enjoys selling heavy machinery and equipment! Examples of
related equipment are construction or farm equipment such as
dozers, cranes, or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as
the MRAP vehicle or tanks. - Aircraft and Ground Support Equipment
(GSE) sales is also good experience. -Building on 90 years of
success!Visit www.altec.com for more information and to apply
- Four year Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least two years of successful outside sales experience
preferred. - Equipment experience, knowledge and interest is a big
- Must be available for extensive overnight travel.
- Able to obtain a CDL.
- Total communication and information processing skills are
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office
management applications required.The job level is able to be
adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications
for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.MAJOR
- Assess potential application of company products and/or
services and offer solutions that meet customer needs.
- Research and present reports showing potential customers the
cost benefit of purchasing Altec products or services.
- Provide technical training to clients and communicate customer
feedback for future product development.
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and
build sales.Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial
Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality
- Spiritual Development - TeamworkAltec Inc. and its affiliates are
equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans
to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals
without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work
environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where
associates are treated with respect and dignity.Altec offers a
competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along
with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:Medical, Dental
and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program -
Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition
Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental
Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death
and Dismemberment Insurance
Keywords: Altec Industries , Inc., Hartford , Outside Sales / Sales Representative, Sales , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!