Independent Life Insurance Broker
Company: FFL Mountain East
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionAre you capable of performing at a high level?Are
you tired of getting paid the same as the person you're outworking?
Want to be rewarded for the work you do?As an insurance sales
producer with FFL, you will be responsible for contacting potential
clients either through the company's network or through your own
networking resources. You will work with potential clients to find
an insurance plan that meets their individual needs. While working
with FFL, you will not be in a contract with FFL and be considered
completely independent and 1099. Instead, we get you contracted
with some of the biggest carriers in the United States. Our agents
prefer this because it gives them more options to help them find
the best policy for their client.QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS/
- Life Insurance License: We help you get licensed if you aren't
- Previous experience in direct sales and/or insurance is
beneficial, but not required.
- Independent, self-driven work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable phone, internet, and a personal computer are
- Basic computer knowledge.
- A passion for helping others.COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Sales positions are fully commission based.
- Training is completely paid for and can be done remotely.
- Vested from Day 1, renewals
- Carrier contract up to 145%
- Choose your own schedule and appointments!
- No cold calling!
- Monthly bonus opportunitiesCOMPANY DESCRIPTIONAbout Family
First Life: Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the
families we protect and the families of our agents our number one
priority. Trust and loyalty is not given it is earned and all of us
at Family First will give everything we have to earn it with our
clients and our agents. We specialize in mortgage protection life
insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning
through universal life policies and retirement protection through
the use of fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance
carriers inclusive of Americo, John Hancock, and various others
that we work with in order to be able to meet all the client's
needs. This is the reason we offer very competitive contracts and
strong renewals on multiple products.**This is not a salary
position. Your income is entirely commission-based and provides
unlimited potential. A state accredited life insurance license is
required before you can start your sales. AGENTS ARE INDEPENDENT
CONTRACTORS, WHICH MEANS INCOME WILL VARY AND WILL BE DIRECTLY
BASED UPON YOUR WORK PERFORMANCE.**Powered by JazzHRCTVGkgYYrS
Keywords: FFL Mountain East, Hartford , Independent Life Insurance Broker, Sales , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!